Wednesday, July 24, 2024
No menu items!
HomeNewsSaudi Arabia announces 700 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students

Saudi Arabia announces 700 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students

Rate this post

Saudi Arabia has unveiled a significant opportunity for Pakistani students by announcing 700 fully funded scholarships, allowing them to pursue their education in the kingdom’s top 25 universities. This generous initiative was revealed by the embassy of Riyadh, as reported by the state-run Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) on Monday.

The embassy’s notification highlights the kingdom’s commitment to providing educational support to Pakistani students by offering fully funded scholarships for various academic levels, including Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. Notably, this number of scholarships has seen an increase from the previous allocation of 600, further emphasizing Saudi Arabia’s dedication to promoting education and academic excellence.

Both categories of eligible students, whether currently based in Pakistan or legally residing in Saudi Arabia, can apply for these scholarships through the dedicated online portal: https://studyinsaudi.moe.gov.sa/.

Read More: Honda Pridor latest price in Pakistan November 2023

The APP underlines a crucial detail about the scholarship distribution, with 75 percent of the scholarships reserved for students in Pakistan, while the remaining 25 percent will be awarded to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This inclusive approach seeks to benefit a diverse range of Pakistani students seeking educational opportunities in Saudi Arabia.

For prospective candidates interested in seizing this opportunity, the application process and relevant details are available at https://studyinsaudi.moe.gov.sa/. This portal serves as a valuable resource for aspiring scholars, guiding them through the application process.

It’s worth noting that this isn’t the first time Saudi Arabia has extended such educational opportunities to Pakistani students. In the previous year, the kingdom offered fully funded scholarships to 600 Pakistani students. These scholarships encompassed a comprehensive package, including coverage of tuition fees, a monthly stipend, accommodation, return tickets, a three-month furnishing allowance for married students, access to medical care, and a monthly stipend ranging between 850 and 900 riyals.

Saudi Arabia’s continued support for Pakistani students underscores its commitment to fostering academic growth and strengthening the ties between the two nations through education. This initiative not only opens doors for educational advancement but also enhances cultural and diplomatic relations.


For More Updates Stay Tuned to our website 24Elevennews.tv

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular